Watch Our Video About How "We're Taking Care Of Your Babies!"
Call Today For An Appointment (949) 768-1313
Open Monday-Friday 7am-7pm & Saturday 7am-3pm
Open To Walk-Ins & Emergencies During Office Hours!
Alicia Pet Care Center is a full service state-of-the-art veterinary hospital that has been providing medical, surgical, and dental services for dogs and cats in Orange County, CA for over 30 years. We have three awesome veterinarians, Dr. Matthew Wheaton, Dr. Neal Forman & Dr. Sarah Northrop, and a fun and friendly health care team to help take care of your babies!
Our goal is to make it easy for you to keep your pet’s health maintained and keep you well informed and educated about what’s new in the pet care world. We strive to make taking care of your babies that much easier. Just a few of the tools we provide include: monthly vaccine/check-up reminders both by mail & email, our social networking tools that give you daily news, Dr. Wheaton’s Blog, Quarterly
Email Newsletters, and info videos to help remind you of the wealth of information we have shared during your appointments.
- Voted OC's Register's Best Pet Hospital 2011 & 2012
- Voted OC's Hotlist's Best Pet Boarding 2010, 2011 & 2012
- State of the art facility with Award Winning Design
- Digital Ultrasound and Digital X-Ray ON SITE
- Over 25 Years of Combined Veterinary Experience
- Dedicated Nurse for Each Surgery that Stays with Your Pet Until After They Wake Up
- A Commitment to Exceptional Customer Service from an Experienced and Knowledgeable Staff
- Send-A-Friend Referral Program to Reward Our Client's Referrals
Voted BEST Pet Hospital
Voted BEST Boarding
Dr. Wheaton shares his advice for tackling common allergies seen in dogs.
Allergies, for both dogs and their humans, can be triggered by food and in the environment surrounding them.